Mobile tactical shooting-rangetransformer with anti-ricochet propertiesis designed to practice the tactics of special forces units when storming buildings with combat firing or firing from pneumatic, strikeball, laser weapons.
- creating a tactical environment in a 2-storey building with premises of various configurations
- different scenarios for firing exercises (shooting) by changing (transforming) the movable internal ballistic doors
- possibility of safe firing by the shooter (groups of shooters) inside the building due to the anti-ricochetproperties of ballistically protected surfaces
- complexity of situation due to the lighting system inside the shooting range
- ease of maintenance
- shooting range provides safe operating conditions for shooters and instructors (managers) when using it, namely protection against ricochet bullets due to their anti-ricochet properties when hitting the ballistically protected surface of the shooting range during the combat firingfrom small arms and ammunition (except for armour-piercing and tracer bullets) defined in the operation guideline
- anti-ricochet properties of shooting ranges are preserved when firing with live cartridges up to 9 mm (except for armor-piercing and tracer bullets) on all surfaces (with installed ballistic protection), at temperature differences from -20 to +50 degrees Celsius.
- technical properties of the shooting range ensure the absence of ricochet when a bullet entering any point on the ballistically protected surface of the shooting range at a spherical angle from 18 to 162 degrees
- particularly strong special steel withstands bullets of up to 9 mm caliber (except for armour-piercing and tracer bullets) as defined in the operation guideline and ensures its non-penetrating properties
- ballistic coating with thickness of 50 mm provides anti-ricochet protection, in the case of bullets entering it, lead dust absorption and soundproofing
- external movable ballistic window shutters allow to change the size of the window aperture horizontally to increase the number of options for sniper entry points / points of operation. Full ballistic anti-ricochet protection of the indoor premise, where the window aperture is located, is provided in closed condition.
- external movable ballistic doors allow the door opening to be sized horizontally to increase the number of entry points / points of sniper operation. Full ballistic anti-ricochet protection of the indoor premise, where the window aperture is located, is provided in closed condition.