Company tactical kit is designed to create a remotely controlled target environment on the terrain and to simulate light and pyrotechnic fire devices from small arms, as well as artillery and mortar fire of the enemy during company tactical exercises with combat firing of motorized rifle, tank, airborne and reconnaissance units. If necessary, the scale of the exercise may be expanded to battalion or brigade level by using several sets without any alterations to the equipment.
Companytactical set, both in its composition and in the design of the equipment included in it, is designed to deploy (create) the target environment on an unprepared terrain at any season in a short time.
Control over target unitsis carried out via radio channels by means of receiving and transmitting devices. The remote antenna of the control panel can be installed to increase the range of the radio signal.
The equipment included in the set is designed to be transported in vehicles without any additional packaging, as well as to be carried by one to three soldiers, for which special handles are provided and have sufficient mechanical strength for direct installation on the ground.
Structure of the company tactical kit
The set consists of panel and switching equipment, target installations, receiving and transmitting devices, automatic simulators, main and emergency power supplies, chargers, simulation and lighting lamps, SPTA kit and operating documents package, namely:
- Computerized control panel (1 set), including:
- computerized control panel with software (1 pc);
- Transmitting and receiving device (adapter) with antenna and connection cable (1 set);
- extension mast (Antenna feeder device) (1 pc).
- Charger (one for five target installations) (10 pcs)
- Unified autonomous medium radio-controlled target installationUMU-S2A for display of light and medium targets (60 pcs);
- unified autonomous medium radio-controlled target installationUMU-S2A for display of light and medium targets (60 pcs);
- battery U=12V, V=18a/h (60 pcs);
- Transmitting and receiving device (PPU-M) (60 pcs);
- single imitation lamp (60 pcs);
- coating damage detector (60 pcs);
- inertial detector (60 pcs);
- frame for a target installation with two anchor bolts (60 pcs)
- Radio-controlled unified stand-alone target installation UMU-T4A, for displaying heavy targets (4 sets), including:
- radio-controlled unified stand-alone target installation UMU-T4A, for displaying heavy targets (4 pcs);
- battery U=12V, V=33a/h in a steel housing (4 pcs);
- Transmitting and receiving device with mounting and extension cord (PPU-M) (4 pcs);
- single illuminating lamp (4 pcs);
- double coating damagedetector (4 pcs);
- double inertia damagedetector(4 pcs).
- Distribution device (KP-0) with antenna stand (5 pcs).
- Emergency power unit 2 – 4.5 kW (1 pc).
- Automatic simulator with a harness and battery U=12V, V=18a/h (PPU-M) (3 sets)
- Unified SPTA (1 set).
- Operating documents of the set (set passport with technical description and operating guideline)(1 set)